Table of Contents
Whats does savvy mean?
: having or showing perception, comprehension, or shrewdness especially in practical matters.
What is a savvy person?
If you describe someone as having savvy, you think that they have a good understanding and practical knowledge of something. [informal] He is known for his political savvy and strong management skills. Synonyms: understanding, perception, grasp, ken More Synonyms of savvy.
What kind of word is savvy?
shrewd, well-informed and perceptive.
What does no savvy mean in English?
1 to understand or get the sense of (an idea, etc.) 2 ♦ no savvy I don’t (he doesn’t, etc.) understand.
How do you use the word savvy?
Savvy in a Sentence 🔉
- Your help desk agent should be savvy about all the features of your company’s software.
- When the savvy investor sold his stock before its value dropped, he made a very profitable transaction.
- Savvy residents of the city know where to buy the best fruits and vegetables.
How can I be savvy?
Here are five tips that you can help you become socially savvy…
- Listen and Respond. One of the most common concerns we run into when we consult with corporate clients is their fear about what others are saying or could say about their brand.
- Lead With Value.
- Engage, Engage, Engage.
- Be Authentic.
- Focus Your Efforts.
How do I become savvy?
5 Strategies to help you develop your skills and become Tech-Savvy
- Technical Books. The best way to learn new information is by reading a professional book.
- Online How-To Videos.
- Volunteer to obtain tech knowledge.
- Join Tech-Savvy Social Media Pages and Email Newsletters.
- Practice, practice, practice.
What does Sav mean in text?
Filters. (UK, slang, informal) Short for savage (unpleasant or unfair). adjective. 1.
Is it savvy or savy?
Other users have misspelled savvy as: savy – 45.8% savvey – 7.2% sayfy – 4.8% zavvi – 2.4%
What does it mean when a person is pedantic?
Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.
What is an example of savvy?
Savvy is understanding or knowledge of how to do something. An example of savvy is the person who friends call to help them when their computer is having problems.
What does socially savvy mean?
SOCIAL SAVVY: the vital ability for people to personally brand and market themselves successfully in social media in our ever-evolving world. This skill is important throughout our lives. It applies to high school students who are preparing their college applications or moving into the working world.