Table of Contents
- 1 What does it mean when you say someone is intentional?
- 2 What is example of intentional?
- 3 How do you use intentionally?
- 4 How can I be an intentional friend?
- 5 What is another word intentional?
- 6 What are synonyms of intentional?
- 7 Why you should be intentional?
- 8 How can I be intentional at work?
- 9 How do you use intently in a sentence?
What does it mean when you say someone is intentional?
Intentional meaning When you are intentional, you choose to make decisions and take action on what’s important to you. Being intentional means getting clear upfront about what you want to achieve. You intentionally set an intention to achieve a specific outcome or result in the future that is important to you.
What is example of intentional?
The definition of intentional is something done on purpose. If you specifically make a plan to be nice to someone you don’t like very much and you are extremely careful to be nice, this is an example of when your nice behavior would be described as intentional.
How do you use intentionally?
Intentionally sentence example
- Her voice was intentionally cool.
- I didn’t intentionally keep it a secret.
- You intentionally tried to deceive me.
- Carmen wouldn’t cheat, and Gerald wouldn’t intentionally take her away, but if she was unhappy enough, Carmen might leave.
What does it mean to act intentionally?
The definitions of intentionally are – Done with intention or purpose; intended. That, dear reader, means action on a plan, goal, ambition or destination. To be intentionally intentional means to act with purpose on your intentions. This is not just word play or philosophical meanderings. Words matter.
How can I be intentional in my relationship?
Here are some tips on how to ensure your relationship stays intentional: Bring the best of yourself into the relationship. Continue to uphold your values and morals. Listen well, love well and show gratitude and appreciation for your partner.
How can I be an intentional friend?
10 Ways to be Intentional in your Friendships
- Call Weekly.
- Remember her Birthday.
- Know her Love Language.
- Volunteer to help with her children.
- Invite her over for a Playdate, Craft Night, Out for Lunch, Coffee, Dinner, etc.
- Be Real and Vulnerable.
- Ask her for Advice or her Opinion.
- Do Life Together.
What is another word intentional?
Some common synonyms of intentional are deliberate, voluntary, and willing.
What are synonyms of intentional?
synonyms for intentional
What is not intentional?
: not done by intention or design : not intentional an unintentional effect causing unintentional harm/offense. Other Words from unintentional Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About unintentional.
Is there a difference between deliberate and intentional?
As adjectives the difference between intentional and deliberate. is that intentional is intended or planned; done deliberately or voluntarily while deliberate is done on purpose; intentional.
Why you should be intentional?
Intentionality multiplies the power of each relationship that is important to us. Whether they are work relationships, client relationships or personal relationships, what we appreciate grows if we give out attention to it. Intentionality helps us understand the purpose and importance of every relationship we have.
How can I be intentional at work?
Below are three tips to create a more intentional workplace.
- Meetings Matter. Create meetings with purpose and goals that align with your values as opposed to only holding meetings for needs and projects.
- Build Feedback. Give and receive feedback on a regular basis at all levels.
- Recognize Behaviors.
How do you use intently in a sentence?
As the television cameras record the moment,Wilson watches intently.
How do you use intention in a sentence?
– She had no intention of staying here. – If that was his intention, it sure worked. – I have no intention of doing so. – If Alex knew that, he gave no indication – and she had no intention of telling him. – Where the children were concerned, she had no intention of remaining silent.
How to use “intention” in a sentence?
He’s intent on getting promotion,and no one’s going to stop him!