Table of Contents
Is Negron a common last name?
In the United States, the name Negron is the 1,826th most popular surname with an estimated 17,409 people with that name.
What is the rarest surname?
The Rarest Last Names
- Acker (old English origin) meaning “field”.
- Agnello (Italian origin) meaning “lamb”.
- Alinsky (Russian origin), a truly unique surname to find.
- Aphelion (Greek origin) meaning “point of the orbit at the greatest distance from the sun”.
- Bartley (English origin) meaning “clearing in woodland”.
How common is a last name?
|name||rank||Number of people|
|name SMITH||rank 1||Number of people 2,442,977|
|name JOHNSON||rank 2||Number of people 1,932,812|
|name WILLIAMS||rank 3||Number of people 1,625,252|
|name BROWN||rank 4||Number of people 1,437,026|
What is the weirdest last name ever?
Shufflebottom. This name has nothing to do with…
What is the least common surname?
Here are 100 of the Rarest Last Names in the U.S. as of the 2010 Census
What is the most common surname?
The most common surname in the United States is Smith. Actually, the most common surname in just about every English-speaking country is Smith. As you may already suspect, the last name “Smith” refers to the blacksmith trade.
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What is the longest name ever?
Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr.
The longest personal name is 747 characters long, and belongs to Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. (b. 4 August 1914, Germany) who passed away on 24 October 1997, in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania USA, as verified on 1 January 2021.
What is the rarest surname in the UK?
British surnames on the brink – with under 20 bearers
- Sallow (English)
- Fernsby (English)
- Villin or Villan (English)
- Miracle (Welsh)
- Dankworth (English)
- Relish (English)
- MacQuoid (Scottish)
- Loughty (Scottish)
What are some rich last names?
Popular Rich Last Names Or Surnames, With Meanings
- Albrecht. Meaning: Noble, Famous (German)
- Armani. Meaning: Free (Italian)
- Arnoult. Meaning: Eagle ruler (German)
- Astor. Meaning: Hawk (French)
- Augustus. Meaning: Venerable (Greek)
- Baldwin. Meaning: Brave (German)
What is the Girliest name?
Along with Isabella and Valentina, other girly girl baby names in the US Top 1000 include Anastasia, Arabella, Evangeline, Francesca, Juliette, Liliana, Savannah, and Scarlett. Girly names that remain under-the-radar in America include Georgiana, Mirabelle, Raphaela, and Seraphina.