Table of Contents
How do you say you have availability?
Examples of the Best Answers
- I am available to work Monday through Friday, and I am very flexible about the start and end times on those days.
- I’m available during school hours while my children are at school, 9 am – 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- I’m flexible and available just about any time you need me to work.
How do you ask availability for a call?
How To Ask If Someone Is Available
- Expressions. Examples. Are you…? Are you free tomorrow?
- Are you. free. available. at this time?
- Can you. give me. a second? a minute?
- Do you. have. time? a second?
- Is this. a good time. to talk?
- May I. have a word. with you?
- Let me know. when you are. free.
- Is your schedule open. at this time? now?
When you are available meaning?
if someone is available, they have enough time to do something: I’m sorry, he’s not available right now.
How do you say you are available anytime?
I can work any shift you need me to.” This answer is excellent and straightforward if you apply for a shift job, and you are available at any time. “I am free and ready to start whenever you need me. Regarding the hours, I am flexible and willing to work whenever the team needs me the most.”
How do you answer a date available on an application?
Sample Answers: So taking those needs into consideration, frame your answer like this: I am available to start whenever you need me to start, including tomorrow. I need (or would greatly appreciate) a few days (or a week or two) to clear the decks before I start, but I can be flexible if you need me before then.
How do you say I am available immediately?
How to say you are ‘available immediately’ on your resume
- Confirm that you are indeed available immediately.
- Determine if you want to add a contingency.
- Mention your job availability at the start of your resume.
- Try to incorporate your availability in your career objective statement.
How do I say I am available in an interview?
“Thank you for your invitation to interview with [company name]. Yes, I am available on day, date, month, at time am / pm.” “Yes, I very much would like to interview with you at…” Yes, I can be available for an interview at several times during the week of…”
Is available on or in?
It depends on where the information can be found. If you are directing someone to look in a book or brochure, then “the information is available in the brochure.” If one must go somewhere to get the information, then “the information is available at the main office.”
What does make available mean?
To allow one to avail of something or the services of someone else. She made her assistance available to me so that I could finish the project before the deadline.
What should I write for available start date?
So taking those needs into consideration, frame your answer like this:
- I am available to start whenever you need me to start, including tomorrow.
- I need (or would greatly appreciate) a few days (or a week or two) to clear the decks before I start, but I can be flexible if you need me before then.
What should I put for available start date?
For job applicants who are not available to work right away, you can specify your availability date in your job application form. For instance, you can respond with available to start on or start after in the date available section.