Table of Contents
- 1 How much is a 1867 British penny worth?
- 2 Are any old British pennies valuable?
- 3 How much is an 1866 penny worth?
- 4 How much is a 1867 2 cent coin worth?
- 5 What old British coins are worth money?
- 6 How much is a 1856 penny worth today?
- 7 How much is a penny from 1867 worth?
- 8 What is the value of a 1867 Indian Head penny?
How much is a 1867 British penny worth?
Is a 1867 penny worth money?
Value: As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in average condition will be valued at somewhere around $40.00, while one in certified mint state (MS+) condition could bring as much as $440 at auction.
Are any old British pennies valuable?
Arguably the most valuable one penny coin is the 1933 George V penny, which is worth an estimated value of £72,000. Although this was originally created as a pattern coin – which means it is not intended for release into circulation – it is believed seven were issued, making them extraordinarily rare.
What English pennies are valuable?
Rare and valuable British coins
- 1933 George V Penny. Undoubtedly the most famous British coin is the 1933 penny.
- 1917 King George V Gold Sovereign London.
- 1937 Edward VIII Brass Threepence.
- 1996 Football European Championship £2.
How much is an 1866 penny worth?
1866 Indian Head Pricing
|Source: Red Book|
How much is a coin from 1867 worth?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1867 Seated Liberty Dollar value at an average of $400.00, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $4,467. (see details)…
How much is a 1867 2 cent coin worth?
1867 Two-Cent Piece Pricing
|Source: Red Book|
What do I look for in old pennies?
Most pennies are worth 1 cent, but to coin collectors, some are worth more than their weight in gold….Hunting for precious pennies
- 1943 Bronze Lincoln.
- 1969-S Doubled Die Obverse.
- 1992 Close AM Reverse.
- 1972 Doubled Die Obverse.
- 1995 Doubled Die Obverse.
- 1999 Wide AM Reverse.
What old British coins are worth money?
Most valuable and rare UK coins wanted by collectors
- 1973 EEC 50 Pence Coin – valued at £3,000.
- 2012 London Olympics Aquatics Fifty Pence – valued at £1,500.
- 1983 Two Pence “New Pence” Coin – valued at £500.
- 2015 Silver Two Pence Coin – valued at £485.
- 2009 Kew Gardens Fifty Pence Coin – valued at £170.
What is the most valuable English coin?
The famous 2009 Kew Gardens 50p remains the most coveted coin in circulation, with a mintage of just 210,000. Other rare designs include the 2011 Olympic 50p’s and the highly collectable Peter Rabbit 2018 coins.
How much is a 1856 penny worth today?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1856 Flying Eagle Penny value at an average of $8000.00, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $25,000.
How much is a 1878 penny worth?
Pricing the 1878 Indian Head Penny
|Source: Red Book|
How much is a penny from 1867 worth?
1867 Indian Head Penny Value Condition of Coin; Date Good Fine Extremely Fine Uncirculated 1867 Indian Head Penny Value Updated 2020 1867 $37 $90 $154 $204
What does the 1867 coin worth?
USA Coin Book Estimated Value of 1867 Two Cent Piece is Worth $25 in Average Condition and can be Worth $144 to $212 or more in Uncirculated (MS+) Mint Condition. Proof Coins can be Worth $495 or more.
What is the value of a 1867 Indian Head penny?
9,821,000 Indian Head pennies were made in 1867, and these typically cost around $52 for a Good-4 specimen. 625 proof versions were also made, and these are worth $6,100.
What is the 1867-1967 Canadian penny worth?
It was made in 1967, and is dated 1867–1967. This is the 100th Anniversary (“Centennial”) Canadian cent. We have several of those we found in change, and we think they go for a dollar at the overpriced coin shops if the condition is high (Red/Brown Uncirculated). By metal content, they are worth 2 cents.